Gourmet Vineyard Picnic
We invite you to discover, taste and relax for the day at Ballandean Estate. If chillaxing la dolce vita-style is what you dream of, our Gourmet Vineyard Picnic is for you!
A romantic rendezvous for two
Surprise your beloved with a romantic afternoon at Ballandean Estate: a basket of fine food, your fabulous repartee and our glorious vineyard. Stop in at the cellar door first and pick up a bottle of our finest wine! It’s a gorgeous way to relax, unwind and reconnect with nature as you soak up the history of the Opera Block, where Angelo Puglisi planted his first Shiraz grapes in 1968.
We provide everything you need! All you need to do is call us the day before your arrival to order your gourmet vineyard picnic for just $70. (Add $30 to include an antipasto platter with your picnic)
- Collect your gourmet picnic hamper at the Cellar Door, lovingly prepared by The Barrelroom. It will showcase the best of the Granite Belt’s produce and local food artisans.
- You can choose to partake in a winetasting and find that perfect bottle of wine to include in your picnic (wine not included)
- Souvenir wine glasses and wine tote included.
- Your biggest decision? Where to enjoy it. Find a secluded corner in the vineyard, or set up under the shade of our grapevine-clad gazebo.
- Picnics to be picked up between 11.30 and noon.
How do I book?
Call our cellar door on (07) 4684 1226 up to 24 hours before arrival to pre-pay your gourmet hamper. Our Gourmet Vineyard Picnic is available Thursday through until Monday each week.