Ballandean Estate, the beating heart of the Granite Belt
Our winery event calendar is action-packed, and we love to party! Here are some highlights:
- Autumn Race Day 2021. Rotary Stanthorpe’s Charity Autumn Race Day will combine the action, thrill and glamour of racing in the beating heart of the Granite Belt. Attendees can look forward to a party atmosphere with live music from Cole Train, a long lunch, raffles, fashions on the field, lucky door prizes, alternative races and the chance to sample some of Queensland’s finest wines. Sunday 2 May 2020, buy your tickets here!
- Opera in the Vineyard is a charity winery event held on the first weekend in May each year in the spectacular vineyards of Ballandean Estate Wines. This event is the jewel of the Granite Belt’s social calendar and one of South East Queensland’s premier cultural experiences.
- The Gamekeepers Dinner. A feature on the culinary calendar of the Granite Belt, this winery event has heralded spring at Ballandean Estate with a feast of fine food and wine for over 30 years.
- At Our Table. Spring provided us with the perfect opportunity to launch this weekly winery event. It’s a celebration of family, food and wine, a personal invite from the Puglisi family into our world of winemaking, viticulture and local produce on the Granite Belt.
- 50 years of Shiraz vineyard party. Our Shiraz Vineyard Party was a soiree to remember. Fifty years since the first wine grapes were legally planted on the Granite Belt—at Queensland’s oldest operating winery—now THAT’S worth celebrating!
- Wine club member events. Throughout the year we host master classes, tastings and exclusive access to vintage releases.