Shaking it up for charity
Event ambassador and fourth-generation vigneron Leeanne Puglisi-Gangemi says,
Opera in the Vineyard has raised over $1 million for charity in partnership with Rotary Club Stanthorpe. After 27 brilliant events, we are ready to shake up the format so that this premier experience can be enjoyed by all.
Autumn Race Day will combine the action, thrill and glamour of racing in the heart of the Granite Belt. We expect that this new event will establish itself a firm place in the hearts of locals and visitors alike. What’s not to love about fine wine, a three-course lunch from The Barrelroom and the chance to win on the races?
We are a community in recovery. This year, we have decided to showcase our local performers. This will enable us to allocate much more of the event taking to Rotary charities.”
- Rotary Stanthorpe’s Charity Autumn Race Day will be held at Ballandean Estate Wines, 354 Sundown Road Ballandean from midday until 530pm on Sunday 3 May 2020.
- Ticket prices are $130 for lunch, a welcome glass of sparkling and a reserved seat.
- A shuttle bus will be running from the town centre for just $20 return.
- Early booking is recommended.
- Funds raised at Autumn Race Day will be distributed to Rotary charities.