Happy Friday people! And thank you for getting behind the Wine4Water initiative.
Today Granite Belt wine producers will be handing over a cheque to not-for-profit charity Granite Belt Drought Assist to the value of $12 000.
The hand over will take place at 2pm at the Granite Belt Drought Assist headquarters in the Lyndsay Rural shed, Walsh Drive, Stanthorpe.
Granite Belt Drought Assist
This organisation is responsible for distributing water, food and stock feed for those Granite Belt community members in most need.
Wine4Water has been an incredible success. Embraced by Australians far and wide, over 300 six-packs of Granite Belt wine have made their way around the country through Queensland and to New South Wales, Victoria, Tasmania and South Australia.
How does Wine4Water work?
Go to one of the participating Granite Belt wineries listed and purchase a Wine4Water mixed 6 pack for $150—delivered. All wines that are part of this initiative have a retail value of over $25 each with some retailing for $39 and $45 each.
This is a win-win scenario—six great wines can be purchased to enjoy while the Granite Belt community wins with approximately $45 from each pack going to those in need.
- Golden Grove Estate www.goldengroveestate.com.au
- Ridgemill Estate www.ridgemillestate.com
- Hidden Creek www.hiddencreek.com.au
- La Petite Mort www.lapetitemort.wine
- Twisted Gum www.twistedgum.com.au
- Ballandean Estate www.ballandeanestate.com
- Pyramids Road Wines www.pyramidsroad.com.au
- View Wines www.viewwine.com.au
- Girraween Estate www.girraweenestate.com.au
- Jester Hill Wines www.jesterhillwines.com.au
- Heritage Estate www.heritageestate.wine
- Robert Channon Wines www.robertchannonwines.com
For further information, please contact:
Ray Costanzo, Winemaker at Golden Grove Estate email@example.com 0418 798 176